6/26/20 Temporary VIRTUAL Art Journaling Adventures
Time & Location
About the Event
**IMPORTANT** - This Friday AM Virtual class is a work-around for the Covid19. Once restrictions are lifted, we will be meeting in person again on Friday mornings at Spokane Art Supply.
Registration is required. Registration deadline is 10pm GMT on Wednesday, Jun 24th. Meeting link and class information/handouts will be sent via email no later than 12pm GMT on Thursday, Jun 25th.
Come meet your tribe of like-minded creatives in this new weekly online class that will take place every Friday from 9:30am - 11:30am. We will explore different artists, abstract, drawing, basic color theory, tangling/doodling, collage, stencils, napkins, mediums, etc and whatever else we can think of! No prior experience is required!
To make this a succesful class, here is your "To Do" List:
1. Download the ZOOM app on your device.
2. Find a quiet area for your creative space.
3. Gather the following recommended supplies for your creative space:
- Apron, Flat Brush, Round Brush, Brush Cup
- Paper Towels, Baby Wipes
- Palette (styrofoam plates work perfectly!)
- Bristol Board or a Mixed Media Art Journal
- Gesso, Gel Matte Medium
- Old gift card (for applying paint), or palette knife
- Acrylic Paints: Black, white, and 3 colors that you like (craft paint works fine)
- A plastic table cloth to cover your work area (Dollar Store)
I realize it's a little difficult to shop for items right now, but here are a couple of options:
- If you're in Spokane - Please consider supporting Spokane Art Supply. They have someone avail 10am-3pm weekdays to answer phones/emails. They are willing to ship, curbside a pre-paid order or get items together for a will-call pick-up. Call them at 509-327-6628 or email email@example.com.
- Michael's - Offering online order and curbside pickup services.
If you don't have everything on this list right now and you're not able to get to the store due to the Quarantine - just start with what you have!
Please reach out to me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org, or 509-990-8011.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days notice prior to first class is required for refund (less $5) or transfer to another class.
- Temporary Virtual AJA Fri AM$12$120$0